The V de V Endurance Series is coming to Magny-Cours!
Eric Van de Vyver, the enthusiastic promoter and organiser of the meeting wants to give motor racing fans the opportunity to join together in a friendly and festive spirit over a weekend of racing.
The great diversity of the grids as usual with:
- The European GT/Touring cars/LMP Endurance Challenge
- The VHC Endurance Challenge
- The Funyo Challenge, and
- The Single Seater Challenge
These 4 grids bring together more than 150 cars and 250 drivers at each of the 7 organised meetings. The endurance races are judged over a duration of 4 to 6 hours, and there are also 6 rounds of 20 minute sprints.
A usual, the paddock will be open to the public, with an assortment of activities:
- on-track presentation: the new Honda NSX;
- charity events: in which the Circuit of Nevers Magny-Cours is involved;
- and evening entertainment with the help of our many partners.
In addition, the Pit’stop restaurant will offer lunch to disabled children from various associations.
The V de V weekend starts tomorrow!
See the program for the weekend on: http://www.circuitmagnycours.com/evenement/v-de-v-endurance-series-5/