M-1 to the return of the Truck Grand Prix!
You were waiting for it, and it will finally be back after 4 years of absence… The Nevers Magny-Cours Truck Grand Prix!
Yes, the trucks will once again invade the track for your delight and enjoyment. With races and entertainment, your weekend will be full of exciting sensations!
America will be in the spotlight:
Food trucks, a mechanical bull, a DJ evening, the firemen’s village, Country and Zumba dancing, exhibitions, radio controlled trucks, a funfair, inflatables, Mountain E-Park bikes, and not forgetting the essential Trucks show with all the decorated trucks… There is certain to be something for everyone, big and small!
With regards to sport, the weekend will consist of several categories:
- French Truck Championship: 4 races over two days.
- European Lotus Cup: 3 races over two days.
- Caterham R420: 2 races over two days.
- French Mitjet Series: 3 races over two days.
After the first round at the Paul Ricard Circuit, here are the leading 3 in the French Truck Championship:
- Team ARAVI RACING – MONTAGNE Lionel
- ROBINEAU COMPETITION – ROBINEAU Thomas
- LION TRUCK RACING – JANIEC Anthony
Don’t forget to book your tickets on: http://urlz.fr/6A4j
We’re looking forward to seeing you on the 7 & 8 July at the Circuit of Nevers Magny-Cours!