Classic Days is fast approaching!
The goal of Classic Days for this 11th edition is to organise a program over 2 days for all the big fans of vintage and classic cars that is richer every year, with a warm and very friendly atmosphere.
And this edition marks an important event: the 70 years of PORSCHE and the appearance of JACKY ICKX!
An exclusive: the presence of the Porsche 956, which will do several laps of the circuit, as well as the different grids driving on track, the tourist rally, the exhibitions, the commercial village and many other activities…
To celebrate this special anniversary, an unforgettable weekend is waiting for you.
Eight grids will be present including: Prewar cars, Formula 1 cars and Prototypes & Single-seaters.
There will be something for everyone:
- Classic Track: untimed driving sessions on the Grand Prix track,
- The Autosur Classic Parade: the number to beat… 956 cars on the track!
- Airplane flypasts during the parade: and aerobatics are on the program,
- Children’s Village (free): to develop a passion for Classic Days as early as possible,
- Classic Park: within the paddock, a restricted area will be reserved for those who wish to display their classic
- Museum of the French Single-seater.
Classic Days 2018 will take place on the Circuit of Nevers Magny-Cours on 28 & 29 April!
Ticket Office: http://www.classic-days.fr/fr/tarifs/spectateur.php