Classic Days 2017
The 10th anniversary of Classic Days was a wonderful event.
We had 30,000 people at the Circuit of Nevers Magny-Cours over the weekend of April 29 and 30.
It must be said that all the conditions were met:
- 1947 cars registered
- 5 legendary drivers: Jean-Claude Andruet, Jean-Pierre Jabouille, Jacques Laffite, Henri Pescarolo, Alain Serpaggi
- 11 Renault Formula 1 cars on display, but of course this is the 40th anniversary year of the first participation of Renault in F1 – we have to celebrate that
- 58 trader’s stalls
- 2 second world war army tanks
- 193 participants in the Classic Tour
- 956 Classic cars participated in the Autosur Parade
And to make the party even better, there was something for everyone and for all ages: the parade, a wonderful assortment of vehicles, autograph sessions, and activities for children in the circuit village with bouncy castles, cars to paint and ‘learn to drive’ with the young drivers’ Criterium.